At Electro-Prep, we are “Committed to Quality Connections”. This is more than just a clever play on words about our commitment to customers and quality products. We work hard to set a standard, and our numerous certifications in different categories show just how dedicated we are. This includes taking the steps necessary to maintain both a high level of quality assurance and our customers’ trust. We have certified in-house trainers who oversee and train Electro-Prep employees on “best practices,” assuring that all production runs smoothly throughout the course of a project.
When you choose to work with Electro-Prep, you choose the highest level of quality, and that is why we are proud to display our certifications. They are the materialization of our hard work and commitment over the years to develop quality products that stand above the rest.
Our Current Certifications:
ISO 9001:2008 Registered & Certified – View our certification
- Electro-Prep’s Quality Management System, applicable to manufacturing of wire, cables, and electro-mechanical assemblies for electronics, has been assessed and approved by NQA USA.
- Found to consistently deliver customer satisfaction and exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Including an IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified Trainer on staff
- This training and certification assures that Electro-Prep personnel will build and test to “best practices”. These standards are detailed in WHMA’s (Wire Harness Manufacturer’s Association) “Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies” manual.
IPC J-STD-001 Solder Trained & Certified
- Including an IPC J-STD-001 Certified Trainer on staff
- This training and certification assures that Electro-Prep personnel will perform all soldering operations to the “best practices” criteria as outlined by IPC’s “Joint Industry Standard” publication entitled “Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies”.
UL (United Laboratories) Listed & Certified
- Per UL designations “Processed Wire” (E69579) and “Wiring Harnesses” (E119106)
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Listed & Certified
Per CSA designation “Harnesses-Wiring” (5852-01)
|I highly recommend them for any cable assembly or wire harness requirement.|